Earlier this week, the interns (Jun Jie, Ayman and I) was working on the clocks that displays different time zones in the world. We were handed 4 clocks by Don to show the distinct differences around the world. He explained to us that it would be beneficial for the sales personnel to be able to know what time it is at the other side of the world so as to be able to contact certain suppliers. We did not want to print out a label to attach it to the bottom of the clock as we felt that it was rather plain and ugly. Therefore, we decided to re-print the whole clock outline with WordArt in Microsoft Word. The results are shown below:
![]() |
| The 4 clocks showing different regions of the world |
With the reduction in weight to 30%, I was surprised by the amount of time I was sprinting. Usually, an average person is only able to sprint 30 seconds at maximum speed. However, with this Alter-G treadmill, I was able to run 5 minutes at sprinting speed! This is really an interesting and eye-opening experience and I am thankful to be given this opportunity to try it. Till next week guys! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment