Week ⓬

by 5:25 PM 0 comments
Hello! Time flies as I'm 3/4 done with my internship! This week was a rather meaningful one as it was filled with informative and progressive elements.

With regards to project JANA, we have progressed on to structure the product specifications required to make the application. We have spent this week working on the application design interface to ensure that the application is fully structured and does not have any problems/flaws on it. Below is a screenshot of part of the application design.


We were also assigned to do a report based on the structure of Singapore hospitals. Initially, I thought that hospitals were only classified to 2 categories: government hospitals and private hospitals. However, after doing further research, I have realized that it is not that simple. The hospitals are structured into different healthcare groups to take care of. There are a total of 6 healthcare groups. These groups can be identified from the info-graphic below found from Google.
I feel that researching on this healthcare structure of Singapore has allowed me to be more knowledgeable. With all these progress in JANA and information from the healthcare structure of Singapore, I feel really satisfied with this week! See you next week guys! Counting down to the end of intern :) 4 more weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment