I was tasked by Mr Ang, the CEO of United BMEC, to prepare a set of PowerPoint slides to explain the healthcare structure of Singapore and the direction United BMEC was heading towards. Before arriving at the offsite meeting at Raffles Marina, I had no idea that it was a luxurious and grand location. Below are some photos showing Raffles Marina.
As it was located at the end of Tuas, it was literally next to the sea. The view was amazing and relaxing. Unfortunately, I was preparing the slides for Mr Ang and did not have more time to enjoy the amazing view. I felt that this was an interesting experience and did not regret attending it. I felt that this kind of meetings are essential for the growth of the company. With leaders of the organisation determining the direction of the company and the staffs voicing out their opinions on certain issues, it will indefinitely help the coordination of the company. Below are more photos of the meeting.
This week has been really interesting and I hope to learn more next week! See you guys :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment